To be an entrepreneur first, one must be an initiator of their own vision, to challenger the norm and be on a mission to achieve their goal. Someone it means creates something new, and sometimes it’s improving an existing 2. Either way, the entrepreneur needs to lead and push forward and inspires a team to catch and achieve the vision.
The Entrepreneur mindset
An entrepreneur is not one that seek payment for his efforts, as no one will pay anyone to become an entrepreneur. The idea of getting paid for every effort is work and is not the same as having an entrepreneur mindset, that is why volunteering is an excellent route to start the development of such a mindset.
Wannabe a Business or Property Entrepreneurs, everyone wants the same outcome; success. To have the freedom to do whatever we want, when we want, and associate with a lifestyle that shows wealth.
So why procrastinate? Get started and get going. One might relate to the terrible experience of not able to guarantee their own success because many people have started this journey a million times and got nowhere! Perhaps we can relate to the song ‘nowhere man’ by the Beatles; he’s a real nowhere man, sitting in this nowhere land, making all his nowhere plan, for nobody!
People are fed-up with the hype and continuous motivational speech of ‘you can do it’, but we know it does not resonate with our efforts. Yes, every entrepreneur can do whatever they concentrate on, the issue being, will it produce the results we want?
I have written a Law of Entrepreneurs, stating;
- Everyone is an entrepreneur
- Entrepreneur do not criticise another
In Melvin Mayard Free ‘Business Webinar Series’ he covers the rest of the laws of entrepreneurs and explains why it is the case. The universe has laws, we live by laws, being an entrepreneur works the same way.
Being an entrepreneur comes with the responsibility of leadership and management of the venture. Most people dream of the wonderful destination of the journey ending by imagining themselves swimming on a bed full of money or having a drink in the hand whilst cruising on a yacht or sitting on a sunny beach with a drink in the hand listening to the waves hitting the seashores. Ok, I didn’t say you should imagine all of that, it’s time to snap out of the dream and focus on what I’m saying. Accountability is nothing more than a word, yet in its actual and true image; it’s painful, discouraging, hard, stressful, long hours, tiring, get the image of the journey? Yes, no pin no gain, enduring the pain for as long as required to finish the work, asking a hundred questions until you’re bored with asking, take a risk on you first, before expecting anyone else to take a risk on you. Plan to learn something new daily, absorb knowledge like a sponge, and then sort out the information that is useful and let us not forget to make every sacrifice necessary to achieve for what you truly believe.
There you go, do you think that’s it? No, the above was just the theory, now it time to put it into practice. Often, we hear the need for passion, well yes, eat it for breakfast if you can because you will need it to fuel your whole being.
The First thing one needs to do is to use a big diary, then;
- Write as many of your goals down
- Choose the top 3
- Set a goal for each and visualise the end .
- See which one you have a clear imaging of the ultimate vision
- Choose the vision that is ‘specific’ as the primary goal and park the rest for now
- Write a plan of how you think you will achieve it, ‘measurable’
- Plan in your diary the different objectives over the months, be ‘realistic’
- As you work along, prepare to change the plan
- Notice using the diary, the element of ‘time’ is automatically set
- Start taking action on the planned tasks
- Remember to keep learning, add new objectives to the plan
- Understand your action plan will increase faster than you can complete the tasks
- Seek to recruit talents, to make it ‘achievable’
- The business will take shape after completing dozens of minor tasks
- Keep pressing forward
That is just an outline, they are more complex; the FREE Webinars series covers much more details with the following,
- Entrepreneurs P.D.T webinars series
- Property Entrepreneurs webinar series
- Business Entrepreneurs Webinars series
- Mature (50+) Entrepreneurs webinar series
- Religious Business webinar series (only for those who have a religious belief)
Download the FREE App, receive FREE ebooks and receive notification for entrepreneur success tips.